Adult & Geriatric Primary Care Physician
Join an established Primary Care practice with a 8+ year history is seeking a primary care provider for a full-time position in Charleston, SC. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that empowers providers to use technology to build their practices and improve patients’ lives by focusing on closing healthcare gaps to revolutionize how care is delivered.
- True flexibility of scheduling—determine your own work hours and shifts on a weekly basis
- Ability to spend time with each patient and develop strong interpersonal relationships—only see 8–15 patients per day
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 401(k), PTO, health, pharmacy, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance
- Enjoy $2,500 annually for CME
- South Carolina Medical License or ability to obtain
- MD or DO
- Must be patient focused and mission oriented
- Supervise PA, NP, and MA
- Medical Director QA Meetings
- Entrepreneurial in spirit and innovative in care
Community Information — Charleston, SC
- It has topped Travel + Leisure's "America's Favorite Cities" list
- Has been named "America's Friendliest City" for 14 consecutive years.
- An abundance of outdoor recreation in the gorgeous surrounding scenery
- Greater Charleston is comprised of about 25 separate municipalities
- The captivating city offers award-winning hospitality and beauty, with everything from distinctive narrow fronted houses to stately mansions by the dozen.
- Charleston boasts many attractive features, including a world renowned medical university and a thriving college, superb shopping, exceptional dining and a variety of unique cultural events.